These are quick to make and super delicious! Freeze a few and defrost in future for an easy last minute dessert served with some vanilla ice cream!
White Chocolate Raspberry Blondies
- muffin tin
- 200 g white chocolate
- 150 g butter chopped
- 100 g caster sugar
- 150 g plain flour
- 100 g almond meal
- 3 eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 120 g raspberries fresh or frozen
- 1 tbsp icing sugar to dust
- Preheat oven to 160C. Grease your muffin pans with melted butter lightly.
- Place the chocolate and butter in a large heatproof bowl over a saucepan half-filled with simmering water (make sure the bowl doesn't touch the water). Use a metal spoon to stir until the chocolate melts and the mixture is smooth. Set aside to cool slightly.
- Crack the eggs into a bowl and add the vanilla, whisk lightly.
- Combine the sugar, flour and almond meal in a large bowl. Add the chocolate mixture and eggs and stir until just combined. Spoon half the mixture into the prepared pans. Sprinkle with the raspberries and top with the remaining mixture, making sure the mixture covers the raspberries.
- Bake in oven for 35-40 minutes or until crumbs cling to a skewer inserted into the centres. Set aside in the pans for 10 minutes before turning out onto a wire rack to cool completely. Dust with icing sugar and serve with ice cream or double cream and extra raspberries.